Get the free daily newsletter helping freelancers conquer the gig economy
The Gig is a daily newsletter helping freelancers go beyond the 9 to 5 and conquer the gig economy.
Every morning from Monday to Friday, you’ll receive a short email with news to keep you up to speed, tips to help you grow your freelance business, and memes to make you laugh.
All in 7 minutes or less.
Plus when you subscribe, you’ll also get FREE instant access to our brand new guide on how to start & grow a recession-proof freelance business from zero to $10k/m and beyond.
Inside this 81-page Google doc, you’ll learn:
- How to start & grow a freelance business from zero to $10k/m (even in a down economy)
- The 4 best high-income skills to freelance with in 2022 and beyond (pg. 12)
- Looking to land your FIRST freelance client? Here are 3 ways to do it even if you’re brand new (pg. 33)
- The surprising reason why freelancers who can do THIS never struggle to find clients even in a recession (pg. 7)
- What NEVER to do when starting your freelance business (pg. 8)
- 6 simple tips to land your first (or next) freelance client (pg. 49)
- The R-R-R framework for raising your rates without feeling slimy or salesy (pg. 52)
- 4 simple tips to build an audience on social media (pg. 70)
- The math behind a $10k/m freelance business (and a stupid simple way to structure your deals so you can get there faster)
- 22 free and low-cost tools to run your freelance biz more efficiently so you can spend more time traveling and enjoying life (pg. 71)
- PLUS: How to build an inbound client machine (and create a never ending stream of lucrative monetization opportunities)
- And much more
So if you’re looking for the blueprint to building a recession-proof online business you can run from anywhere in the world…
This detailed guide will show you exactly how to do it, step-by-step.
Subscribe for free below to join 1,811+ freelancers and get the next edition of the The Gig in your inbox: